Date: October 20th
Time: 15:00 – 17:00 CET
This webinar will present the main outcomes from the IEA SHC Task 59 ”Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy”. If you want to learn more about Task 59, please visit the website or read this Leaflet.
- Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy – an over view of Task 59.
Alexandra Troi, Eurac Research.
- Hiber Atlas – A best practice database.
Daniel Herrera, Eurac Research.
- Planning energy retrofits of historic buildings: EN 16883:2017 in practice.
Gustaf Leijonhufvud, Uppsala University.
- Hiber Tool –Selecting conservation compatible retrofit solutions.
Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck University.
- Research communication and dissemination of results.
Roger Curtis, Historic Environment Scotland.
The webinar is free of charge but please register to get access and further information.
For registration: click here.
For contact: Annie Nyström (firstname.lastname@example.org