IEA SHC Task59 webinar October 20, 2021.
The webinar presented the main outcomes from the IEA SHC Task 59 ”Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy – Knowledge base, planning process and compatible solutions”. There were over 100 participants and the day included following presentations;
- Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy – an over view of Task 59.
Alexandra Troi, Eurac Research.
- Hiber Atlas – A best practice database.
Daniel Herrera, Eurac Research.
- Planning energy retrofits of historic buildings: EN 16883:2017 in practice.
Gustaf Leijonhufvud, Uppsala University.
- Hiber Tool –Selecting conservation compatible retrofit solutions.
Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck University.
- Research communication and dissemination of results.
Roger Curtis, Historic Environment Scotland.
Här kan du titta på webbinariet (endast på engelska)
Final reports from Task 59
IEA SHC || Task 59 || Publications (iea-shc.org)